StickCombat Multiplayer StickCombat Multiplayer

Doesnt work

Looks like it might have been a fun game... if it worked. ill rate it a 3/10 for effort :)

Says wrong login data whenever i start up. made an account and it didnt work. logging in as a guest didnt work either.

Now You Jump High Now You Jump High

good job!

sure it may be simple, but hey, you managed to turn something simple into something that can entertain for hours, and let me tell you: that takes serious talent.

I like the techno sort of music, and it compliments the game by being bouncy, making you feel more upbeat while you jump around playing this game.

I just have to say, i give this a 9. just because of small things, that make it less simple, like a backround, different changes in the game here and there as you progress, and things like that, but i still think you did a wonderful job. i understand i am a harsh judger, so a 9 from me is awesome, dude. keep on workin hard, and im sure you will become one of the more famous uploaders on newgrounds. :D

-Nicholsml

The Painting Restorer The Painting Restorer

Fair.

Good concept, and i like the idea that you used real art, Although, i have to say this is probably the most challenging spot the difference game i have ever played, and that isnt a good thing. sure it should be challenging enough, but it has such small details and such a wide range of area that it is almost impossible to find all of the corrections on the painting. also, im not so sure im a big fan of all the advertising that is going on from painting to painting such as, "buy this for 750$" etc. anyways, i say it was a fair game, but not great. 5/10

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Freakin Awesome! (Song: INFECTIONATOR!)

Dude, this game is freakin awesome! love to play my songs. heres one for ya guys.

(INFECTIONATOR!)bT-gbT-gbp-gbt-gdfdfd fdfam-cbT-gbT-gbS-hap-cbu-gcD-acC-abT -gbT-gcc-gbO-gbH-gcF-acG-adn-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-b,-hpm-cpm-gpq-cpr-cps-cgV-cgb-kp m-cpm-cpm-cpn-dgc-cgd-cnT-cbW-kpm-cpm -coj-coj-cfY-cgZ-ceC-cgQ-gbu-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-b,hm-chm-cfF-ogX-cgY-ceq-cff-chm-