Around The Town Around The Town

Very Sims 3 esque. I like it!

LloydeSorrow responds:

Thank you! :3

Potential Potential

Some solid advice, don't use default drum kits. It sounds like one of FL studio's defaults. People will think of you as amateur and look down upon you because you're using defaults. Make yourself stand out by breaking from the group that uses just what the software gives them originally.

Your drum kit is way too quiet. Get some more bass in there and bump up the volume of the kit.

Look up how to sidechain, it will make your music sound a lot better and pump more.

If you need any help, drop me a PM. I've used FL for the past 3+ years and know how to work my way around it.

cobra0528 responds:

It was the default, but I tweaked it quite a bit. It had the exact bass sound I wanted for this song. I pumped up the volume all the way, but it still wasn't enough. On top of that, it was substantially louder before I exported. I am an amateur, but I have also been working with the program for over 3 years. Thanks for the review, but you focused way too heavily on the bass. The bass wasn't my focus for this song. I just needed it to add some depth underneath the song.

Digstep - Short Digstep - Short

Could use a lot of mastering to emphasize the beat. And it isn't really so much experimental as it is just straight up House music.

I've been using FL for about 3+ years now so if you need any help with anything then just let me know :)

I do like the low-frequency sub kicks though :D

Follow you into the Dark Follow you into the Dark

Speechless.

I just have to say, the piano at the beginning was a masterpiece. When the vocals came in, i literally felt continuous shivers down my spine. Too many shivers, in fact, that I had to pause the music until i caught composure. I like what you did with the multiple voices harmonizing with the main vocal. I also really liked this song originally, and Your version was great, if not even better than the original. You could tell there was passion in the way you sung the song, and I really liked the ending, where the rock comes into play. Just, well done. I'm speechless, really.